Dexter Gordon Signature Mouthpiece (Legends Series™)
Tip Openings: .080” or .100"
Finishes: Natural or Gold Plated
About the Dexter Gordon Mouthpiece
Legends Series™ mouthpieces are officially licensed mouthpiece reproductions modeled after the originals used by the world’s most iconic musicians. The creation of the Legends Series™ line begins with and features 3D scanning and post processing services by Konica Minolta’s 3D Scanning Labs, state of the art laboratory. Konica Minolta technicians capture highly precise scan data, capturing the unique characteristics of each original piece, thus matching the exact geometry of the original. Once the scan process is completed, the scan data is paired with highly specialized software to clean, align and create high quality CAD models. From an archival standpoint, Konica Minolta’s 3D scan models of the mouthpieces are exact representations of the original. The formal production process begins once the CAD models arrive in the RS Berkeley shop, where molds are then crafted. Master mouthpiece maker and designer, Jack Onque oversees every element of the process, from design to hand finishing to ensure the highest possible quality and accuracy of each authentic reproduction. Our new revolutionary process allows the reed to seat better on the lay portion of the mouthpiece, providing an air tight bond that enables improved vibration on the rails and tip opening. The process also frees up the chamber, delivering uniformed resonance and maximum projection.
Legends Series™ mouthpieces are designed and crafted in the United States.
Return & Exchange PolicyFor all returns and exchanges, please contact the manufacturer for an authorization number. Mouthpieces cannot be returned without an RA number. — Please call 908-790-9499 or e-mail email@example.com for further information.
- Customer has 10 days (from the time of delivery) to try the mouthpiece. If customer is not satisfied with the mouthpiece, the item may be returned for credit, exchange or refund.
- If a mouthpiece is exchanged, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges. No refund on shipping charges.
- Mouthpieces must be returned with the original packaging and box.
- When returning the original mouthpiece back to the manufacturer, please keep tracking number for your records.
- Returned mouthpieces must be returned in new condition, otherwise the customer will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
- All returned mouthpieces returned are assessed a $10.00 Sterilization fee.
- Shipments that are returned in questionable condition are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Please insure returned items for the value of the mouthpiece.